Walt Disney World performs security checks which require all guests and personal belongings to be screened. The following items are prohibited:
- Weapons of any kind, including objects or toys that appear to be firearms or weapons
- Self-defense or restraining devices, such as pepper spray or mace
- Marijuana (including marijuana-enriched products) or any illegal substance
- Fireworks or other similarly explosive and/or flammable objects, smoke machines, or fog machines
- Alcoholic beverages, except at Walt Disney World on-site hotels. Wine is permitted at Disney Springs to be consumed at select table service restaurants only.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars), except at Walt Disney World on-site hotels
- Horns, whistles, large megaphones, or artificial noisemakers
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote-control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, bicycles, or shoes with built-in wheels
- Strollers that are greater than 31″ (79 cm) in width and 52″ (132 cm) in length
- Wagons, including stroller wagons
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed, pulled, or towed by an ECV (Electric Conveyance Vehicle), wheelchair, stroller, or person
- Suitcases, bags, coolers, or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24″ long x 15″ wide x 18″ high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm) are not allowed in any theme park or water park. Loose or dry ice is not permitted in these containers. Re-usable ice packs are permitted.
- Folding chairs
- Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or mobile devices, flags, and banners
- Tripods or monopod stands that cannot fit inside a standard backpack or that extend over 6’ (183 cm)
- And more
To view all prohibited items, click here.
Please note that some of these prohibited items only apply to Walt Disney World’s parks and Disney Springs, not on-site hotels.