What items are not permitted in the parks?
Universal Orlando performs security checks which require all guests to pass through metal detectors and all personal belongings, such as bags and purses, to be inspected. The following items are prohibited:
- Weapons of any kind, including objects or toys that appear to be firearms or weapons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Marijuana or any item containing Cannabis or related paraphernalia
- Illegal items or substances
- Clothing with offensive language or content
- Clothing or accessories that represent emergency personnel or a Universal team member
- Power-driven devices such as Segways (unless utilized as an ADA mobility device), hoverboards, drones, or any other radio frequency-controlled device
- Folding chairs
- Glass containers
- Picnic lunches or food that requires heating or refrigeration (unless required for special dietary needs, medical purposes, medically-indicated nutritional supplements, or is baby food/baby formula)
- And more
To view all prohibited items, click/tap here.
Please note that some of these prohibited items apply to Universal Orlando's parks and CityWalk, not on-site hotels.
Need additional help? Contact us.